Washington State

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Any one in this group living in or from Washington? I’m on the east side of the state. The desert side.

1+

I live in Vancouver, WA, west of the Cascades. Vancouver has always been considered a bedroom community of Portland, Oregon. Recently we were declared more hip than Portland, so I guess we’re establishing our own identity.

1+

Hi @suespencer I live on the west side in Bellevue but spent the last twenty years on the east side in Kennewick ?? life long Washington girl!!

Hi! I’m in Bonney Lake, between Tacoma at Mt. Rainier. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m excited we have some Washington readers.

Iโ€™m on the east side also. Anyone in the Spokane/Cdโ€™A area?

Hi fellow Washingtonians. I am born and raised in kelso/Longview but have lived overseas for many years now. I will be visiting washington next month with my family and Iโ€™m curious if there are Modern Mrs. Darcy clubers in the Longview area. I currently live in the desert and I canโ€™t wait to be back in the lushness of the northwest.

I am in the greater Tacoma area. Excited that Anne is coming to Browsers Bookstore in Olympia on October 8th! Any of you planning to attend?

1+

Me! Me! Iโ€™ll be there!

I’m in Puyallup and very excited to be close enough to attend ??

I am in Seattle — anyone else? Unfortunately I couldn’t do Anne’s Tacoma event because I am in a Vocal Jazz group on Monday nights.

1+

I’m on Orcas Island. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi! I am in Mill Creek, that is north of Seattle and south of Everett! I am also a life long resident of Washington. ๐Ÿ™‚ I am loving the Book School series. This is going to add a lot more depth and organization to my reading life. I have started collecting all of my scraps of paper with titles and authors name, and when lucky, where I got the recommendation and I am putting them in my reading journal. Love it.

2+

Hey! Mill Creek is very close to me, relatively, I mean. I am on the northern edge of Snohomish, the eastern edge of Everett, the southern edge of Lake Stevens, just over here by I5. I’d love to meet some local readers if we ever get to leave our houses again!

1+

Bellingham here! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ I was in Seattle for 11 years, been in Bham 2.5 years now ๐Ÿ™‚

2+

Not sure if this group is still active, but thought I’d chime in, just in case. I’m on the east side of the state in a town called Chewelah, which is about an hour north of Spokane. I’ve lived in all four corners of the state. I grew up in Sedro Woolley in Skagit Valley, north of Seattle, went to university in Pullman at WSU, moved to Vancouver where I met my husband, and then in 1997, we moved to the northeastern part of the state. Hello to my fellow Washingtonians!

1+

Greetings! I live in Wenatchee where my husband was raised. We lived in northeast Tacoma when we were working for Boeing. Our daughter and family live in Tacoma. My husband went to WSU. I was born and raised in Lewiston, Idaho. I moved to Bellevue right out of high school and have lived in Washington ever since them.

Hey, all, I live in Edmonds, Wa just north of Seattle.

@drwcroakergmail-com I work in Edmonds and live in Snohomish!

1+

Nice! Isnโ€™t Edmonds beautiful! My wife and I love living here.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ2020ย  Modern Mrs Darcy | Design by contemplate design | Privacy Policy

Forgot your details?