Favorite Books/Current Reads

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi everyone. I’d love to know what books are your favorites and what you are currently reading. About 30 minutes ago I finished All The Light We Cannot See and I am so happy to have finally read it. I have lots of books I love but for 2017 my favorite was Beartown by Fredrik Backman and The Undoing of Saint Silvanus by Beth Moore in 2016. What about you?

Hi @stevielynn ! Glad you’ve discovered All the Light We Cannot See – I liked it a lot. Have you read The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah or The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes? If you enjoyed All The Light, you might like them too as they all share a French wartime setting.

I’ve too many favourites to mention (some are Prep, American Wife, Brooklyn, Never Let Me Go, Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society, The Remains of the Day, 11/22/63). I’m currently reading Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. I’m about halfway and *think* this might make it onto my favourites list. Can’t wait to discuss it with others in the group!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020  Modern Mrs Darcy | Design by contemplate design | Privacy Policy

Forgot your details?