Central Florida Readers

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Where are my fellow Central Floridians at? Would anyone be interested in planning a get-together in the coming months? It was a pleasure to meet fellow readers at Anne’s event in Mount Dora and I know there are so many more of us!

I spend my winters in Avon Park, Florida. Is that near you?

Brenda Benedict

Hi Brenda! Avon Park is about 2.5 hours from me. 🙂

Amy

I am on the east coast of Central Florida, but I’d love to meet other Florida readers.

Where are you at? I’m in Brevard/Rockledge.

I’m in South Florida, and would love to find out if others are near me!? I had a lot of fun at the Mt. Dora event, and it was great to meet Anne. My husband actually drove me up (3 hours each way), and ended up really enjoying himself. He’s not a “reader” for fun, but might be because he reads legal briefs all day. 😉

I am near Sebring, Florida and would love to attend any events for readers. I am approximately 1 1/2 hours from either coast.

I just joined this forum. My husband and I also went to Mt. Dora to meet Anne. I remember when we were talking about how far we had driven and I was impressed with how far you came for the event. I live in Lakeland which is between Tampa and Orlando.

I’m in Orlando! My husband and I loved Mount Dora!

I’m in East Orlando 🙂

Since we talked about this in the live cast today wanted to follow up with my FL peeps @myreadingreflections @kltageson

This will be fun. I’m in the Ft. Lauderdale area. But, I can head north for our reading meet up. After the new year sounds great! I can’t wait to meet you all in person. @myreadingreflections Amanda I don’t know your handle.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020  Modern Mrs Darcy | Design by contemplate design | Privacy Policy

Forgot your details?