Bullet Journaling Course
Learning how to bullet journal as a book lover is one of the best things I did for my reading life. It helps me keep track of what I’ve read, what I to read, book notes, all time favorites, book stores to visit… plus it helps me schedule my reading time. In this one-hour class we’ll cover:
- Bullet journaling basics: I’ll briefly explain how a bullet journal works, so newbies won’t be left in the dust.
- Tools! I’ll share favorite journals, pens, and pencils, and the various extras journalers use to add flair and functionality to their journals.
- Customization. I’ll show examples of simple and complex bullet journal methods, and explore the basic and over-the-top ways people design and decorate their journals, with an emphasis on the reading life.
- Real readers, real journals. I’ll share oodles of examples of how actual readers are using their bullet journals to organize, inspire, beautify, and maximize their reading lives. We’ll discuss more than a dozen ways to use your bullet journal specifically for your reading life.
- A practical get-started guide.
Includes downloadable class syllabus and the 50 slides used in the course.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here